Are you looking for a wedding ceremony in the Lehigh Valley that’s all about you, that reflects your style, your personalities and tells your story in a way that you choose it to be told? This is precisely what I can do for you as your Wedding Celebrant!
We Serve Luxury High-End Weddings, Outdoor Weddings, Private Home and Lawn Weddings, Simple Elopement (a romantic fav), children in the wedding ceremony, interfaith and multicultural ceremony, and we absolutely ❤ LGBTQ Weddings.
✨ Renewal (Reconfirmation) of Wedding Vows
You may wish to have a renewal of your marriage vows that needs no official documentation, however, a signed keepsake commemoration of the renewal ceremony will be given.
If you're planning an elopement, please contact us, as we are usually available on very short notice and would be delighted to conduct your wedding ceremony — and there's no extra charge for performing a ceremony at the last minute!
✨ Non-legal Ceremonies
You might wish to have a special non-legal/ceremonial wedding ceremony for the benefit of family and friends who were, or will be, unable to attend your legal wedding.
What kind of couples do you write and perform wedding ceremonies for?
Couples of any religion, ethnicity, race or sexual orientation – everyone basically! But it’s especially for people who want their ceremony to be as significant and memorable a part of the day as the party after, and not just the ‘boring bit’ to get through before the party!
So if you are a couple who wants to celebrate the most significant part of the day in an engaging way that will have your guests laughing and crying in equal measures – we are ready!
Why would I choose Gail Hoover The Celebrant?
- Freedom to have a ceremony that suits your personalities
- Freedom to incorporate and combine elements, wording or traditions from different backgrounds
- Freedom to include others within the ceremony – your parents, your children, all your guests!
- Freedom to hold your wedding ceremony pretty much anywhere!
How will you create my wedding ceremony?
- We will arrange a meeting or a Skype call first and I will ask you both a few questions to get an idea in my mind for how you want the ceremony to feel.
- This is followed up by a detailed questionnaire which you complete and send back.
- I will create a first draft and outline for the ceremony and will make any suggestions for traditions or readings.
- I will email, Skype/Zoom or telephone as often is required to get the ceremony perfect and just the way you want it.
- On the day or evening before the wedding (time permitting) we do a rehearsal of the ceremony with everyone who is involved.
- On the day I will be there at least an hour before the ceremony is due to start.
- Time to celebrate!
What if we don’t get along?
Hey, it happens! It’s very important to have a good ‘fit’ with your Wedding Celebrant. If you (or I) feel after our Skype/Zoom call that we are not quite right for each other then I can recommend you fellow Celebrants, no hard feelings and no questions asked.
Is it legally binding?
This is your wedding ceremony and does not include the legal registration of your marriage. The legal registration of your marriage is your own responsibility.
Are you a wedding planner?
No. If you need one, I can certainly recommend planners who I know and have worked with in the past. If you have already organised a wedding planner, that’s great! You can give me their details and I can communicate with them if we have any particular needs for the ceremony. Equally, I am always happy to give you the low down on venues and locations where I have performed ceremonies in the past. (I’m nice like that.) We recommend Adore Weddings Lehigh Valley
, a website dedicated to different local Lehigh Valley suppliers which will help make your day the best it can be!
How much does it cost?
The real answer to this is that it’s priceless. However, the actual answer is $300 for the planning, preparation and presentation on the day.
I still have loads of questions!
Fair enough Why don’t you contact me
to arrange a virtual call (without obligation) and we can chat things through? You can use the contact form or email me directly. However we meet, I’m looking forward to it!